not a #newyearnewme kind of post

by - 5:14 PM


Hi all!
Finally have sometime to clean up my blog, deleted a lots of my old(childish) posts(ss)
let the past be the past, I just left out some which I feel it is important one
and I realized not everything I wanted them to be in my memories, heh.
anyway I changed my blog template as well
the previous one is lil bit too pinky
still under maintenance haha, I am trying to make it as minimal as possible.

Erm, 
not sure if there is someone still reading this?
but I will try to update more often from now onwards! :)
not in a really good situation currently,
overthink kills, lol
my on-going trips still having a long countdown :(
I want that cheerful me to be back, too.
See yarh!

You May Also Like

3 Comment(s)

  1. still reading! haha

    jiayous :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 这是今天让我会心一笑的日常小事 谢谢你!:)

      Delete
  2. yah, can teach us coding?

    ReplyDelete